has over twenty years of experience in representing both businesses and individuals in legal matters. Ms. Phipps received her undergraduate degree at Harvard University and her law degree from The University of Virginia School of Law. She previously worked as a litigation attorney at two of the nation’s largest law firms, as in-house counsel for two international corporations, and as a tax and estate planning attorney in a small firm.
is an experienced tax, estate planning and probate attorney. She advises both businesses and individuals in tax controversies with both the IRS and the Georgia Department of Revenue, tax audits and administrative hearings. She also handles IRS disputes and litigation before the United States Tax Court and U.S. District Courts. Ms. Phipps also practices in the areas of social security disability, personal injury and worker’s compensation. She advises clients on how to receive compensation when they have been injured. In addition, Ms. Phipps brings large firm experience in business litigation and complex litigation, as well as corporate counsel experience. She assists both start-up companies and large corporations in the Metro Atlanta area.
Back To Top...
- District of Columbia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit